Sunday, August 4, 2013

End Of The Semester and a Photo Dump.


      Well I cannot believe yet another semester has ended. It never ceases to amaze me how fast time flies! I will be starting my junior year next semester. That is just weird to me. Well I think I have said this multiple times on here but this semester was honestly the greatest semesters. There were a few ups and downs but overall it was amazing!
     It was a weird semester because so much had changed over the winter. Most all of my friends had left to serve their missions and Anna was leaving for Mexico for the first half of the semester. I was going to be all on my own. I actually really enjoyed it. It was a great way for me to be my own person and really break out of my comfort zone. I was able to make so many new friends and do so many fun things. The Spring semester is definitely harder to stay focused on school because all you want to do is be outside but somehow I did it! I finished off the semester well so thats always a plus. Im excited to get back to school again this fall and see what it has in store for me!
     These are just a few pictures of what I have been up to the last few weeks of school. Of course it was stressful studying for finals and packing and moving my stuff to my new apartment but I still made time to relax and have fun.
The view outside my apartment. Most nights in Idaho end up looking like this!
Day Trip to Yellowstone National Park





Paddle Boarding at Rigby Lake

 


Sunset Hike Up "R" Mountain


Jess's Wedding Reception


     It was truly a great way to end the semester! Now my seven week break consists of travel. I will be in Utah with the family for my nephews blessing and then Im heading to Chicago to welcome Justin home and to send Scott off. It will be so fun to see them all again. Then back to Connecticut for a short break home. And then right back to good ol' Rexburg. It is going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment