Friday, March 1, 2013

It's March Already?!

     I cannot believe it is already March! Time is flying by. I have been home three months already and only have about 5 weeks left. It has been a while since I posted, but thats because not much has really been happening. I have just been hanging out and running around with my mom. It has been nice to relax these past few months but I am starting to be ready to get back to school. So here is whats happened that is worth telling you...
     I have survived yet another record breaking blizzard. My first was in Naperville back in 2011 and again this year in Connecticut. We recently got about 2 in a half feet of snow in one night. We were literally snowed in. It took about a day for the streets to finally get cleared. There was no way even in the truck that we could have gotten out.
      I finally got a job! It took a while but I am super excited. I will be substituting in an elementary school in a neighboring school district. I will be working in a program called Ready Set Go, it is a program for children that range on the Autism Spectrum. I will be assigned to one student and will follow them throughout the day and basically just assist them. So once all my paperwork and background checks are finalized I will be in the system to be called in.
     This next week my mom and I are taking a little vacation and staying in New York for two days. We have all sorts of exciting things planned, so stay tuned to see what we end up getting ourselves into!

No comments:

Post a Comment