Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Change Up.

     I have been thinking about doing something different with my hair, color wise, for a while now. I figured spring and summer were closely approaching so I thought I might try going lighter. My hair is naturally brown and I have dyed it before to a much darker chocolate brown. So I figured why not just try something different!
There's no going back now!
     I was thinking about maybe going blonde, but decided I wouldn't go that drastic. I just wanted something fun and light for the summer. So after talking with the girl that does my hair we decided on doing more of a golden color. I took a chance with it and am so happy with the way it turned out!


   Here is the before and after.

      I have been trying to grow out my bob for a while and now its at the stage where it flips out right on my shoulders but its actually been growing really quickly. So for the cut I just cleaned up ends with a simple trim and added a little bit of texture throughout. Its a fun and light look perfect for summer! Now I just need summer to actually be here, Im sick of the cold winter weather. I mean come on its April for goodness sakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment