Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sick..

     It sucks being sick while at school. This past week I had some sort of virus, and for the second time this semester. The thing is I never get sick and now twice in one semester...its not fun! This past week it started out with me getting a cough, then it turned into a super sore throat. Then Sunday night I completely lost my voice. It was horrible, it hurt to breathe, it hurt to swallow and it hurt to try and talk.
     The hardest thing is that I still have to go to classes. Let me tell you trying to be in class when you have absolutely no voice is quite the challenge. I swear my professors new something was up so they all decided to call on me to answer a question. I struggled to get words out and nothing. I just wanted to be home snuggled in blankets, watching movies, and having my mom take care of me. Being sick in college really makes you appreciate everything your parents do for you when your home.
      Unfortunately I got two of my roommates sick, SORRY! Luckily I've got my voice back and am feeling much better. Im getting all ready to leave Rexburg for the next ten days for Thanksgiving break. We technically only have 5 days off but sometimes you just need a little extra time off. So Kazia and I are going on a road trip! First we are headed to Salt Lake City to visit Grandma and Grandpa and to go to a concert! Then we are headed to Saint George for Thanksgiving with Kazia's family. I am so excited for our little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment