Monday, November 19, 2012

Concert Junkie.

      Well my mom refers to me as a concert junkie, and yes it's true. I love going to concerts. There is just something about being smashed next to people in a small venue to watch one of your favorite band  perform. Granted I have a lot of "favorite bands" so there a lot of concerts that are a must for me. Since I have been going to school in Rexburg the nearest venue is in Salt Lake City, UT. So I make a trip out
of the thing. The good thing is that I have concert buddies! Kazia and I are always looking at event calendars and planning which concerts we are going to drive to. Like I mentioned in my last post we are in Salt Lake for an extended Thanksgiving break, before heading to Saint George we stopped in SLC for non other than a concert (and to visist Gma and Gpa of course!)
    Saturday November 17, we saw The Maine and Mayday Parade. Two of my top favorite bands. I had never seen either of them prior to Saturday so to say I was excited is an understatement. It's weird because I have been listening to these guys since my freshman year of high school, and now here I am a sophomore in college and I still love them.

5 concerts together and counting! 
The Maine

Mayday Parade

     The best part was after the show The Maine came outside to say hi to everyone that stayed after the show. They are seriously the nicest guys I have ever met! They were all just hanging outside in the freezing cold and rain just to show their appreciation to their fans. I was able to meet all the members and get them to sign my shirt and took pictures with them all. It was so fun!

John O'Callaghan-The Maine
*I posted all my videos on my Youtube channel if you want to check them out*

No comments:

Post a Comment