Sunday, July 22, 2012

Freshman Year Is Over!

    It has been a crazy year and I can not believe my freshman year is over! I have made some of the greatest friends and done some of the funnest things over the past year..and I guess I went to school in between all that.
End of Fall Semester
End of Spring Semester


    BYU-I is such an amazing place. It was kind of hard getting used to at the beginning but know I am so grateful for the numerous opportunities the school offers me. I love being able to be at a place where everyone I am around has the same values as me. I cannot wait for what the next three years at that school have to offer me. 

    The last week has been so busy. Everyone was on homework lockdown trying to get all of our finals done. Then we had the stress of packing up and cleaning the entire dorm. There wasn't to much time for fun. But of course we made it happen. We decided to take a break from studying and Sam's uncle took us all out on the boat. The water was amazing, we went wake boarding and tubing. It was a much needed stress reliever. 

     With the end of the semester comes goodbyes. It was hard to say goodbye but I knew it wouldn't be too long until we were all back for fall semester. I am going to miss everyone over the seven week break but I am excited to be home. 

    Im in California for the week visiting Anna and her family. Let me just say I LOVE the Dickson family. They are the greatest. I feel like I am just another one of them. I am so excited for a week of hanging out with the family, going to the beach, and soaking up this California sun!
    

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I couldn't agree with you more about all of it! And we loved having you...as I have said a million times already!;) haha You probably had a different opinion of the fam by the end though lol

    ReplyDelete