Sunday, July 15, 2012

Better Late Than Never

For the longest time people have been bugging me to make a blog. So Im taking a break from an all day study session for finals and am starting a blog!!

A little update on my life. I am currently a sophomore at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I am having the time of my life. I have made some of the best friends here. I could not have asked for a better first year. The semester is almost over and I am so ready! A week in California and then back home, well to my new home. Its going to be an adventure for sure, but I can't wait. 

This weekend was so fun! It was Kazia's birthday and we threw a wild party. We broke a chair and got a noise complaint. That's how you know it was a good party. We set up a photo booth and got some really fun pictures. 








Today has been...how do I say it..weird. We got up and went to church and then came home and I was studying for math from 12:45 to 7:45. I had to stop. And thats when things got weird. Anna disappeared and then came out in here favorite pink D.I dress and started dancing to High School Musical. Luckily I got some videos! Here's another one!







2 comments:

  1. So fun Courtney!!! I am so glad we are friends! I am just a little unsure about the posting of those videos:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful for you! All of you girls are an answer to prayers! I'm afraid Anna got her killer dance moves from me ;P you guys are hilarious!!!! Love you an cant wait to see you in a week in Cali!

    ReplyDelete