Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Spring Semester 2014.

     I know I have been horrible at updating my blog and I am sorry!

    So here is a quick update on what is going on in my life. I have finished yet another semester at BYU-Idaho. It was another really great semester. I enjoyed all my classes and survived my first semester working part time and being a full time student. Luckily I have a great job so it made it easy. I am surprised each semester at the amount of great new people that I become friends with. This semester was filled with making some of my best friends. In between work and school we found time to have lots of fun; hiking, taking long drives and getting lost, floating, motorcycle rides, getting the car stuck, Benson turned 1, night swimming, Parker opened his mission call, off roading, shooting, getting scoped, road trips, boating, white water rafting, etc. We had a lot of fun and this semester will be missed, however I am looking forward to the start of a new semester this upcoming fall.

     I have created a slideshow of some of the pictures from this past semester. It is so fun to look at these pictures and reflect on the memories that come along with them!



Spring 2014 by Slidely Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment