Friday, December 7, 2012

Finals

     The stress of finals week is upon us. Today marks the last full week of classes for the semester. This past week has been super stressful. All of my professors assigned projects due the exact same day. So I have spent all week getting them done. One day I spent three hours in the library, I don't think I have been in the library for that long in all three semesters I have been here. It was crazy. But Im glad everything is done. All I have left is two minor tests and three days of classes, other than that NO FINALS!!
     The main thing I have to worry about getting everything into storage, packing to go home, and cleaning. Its crazy that it is already time to pack up and leave, the semester has flown by. Its going to be hard saying goodbye to my friends but I am so ready to be home with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment